|Keri continues the prestigious Entraguard telephone entry tradition with the new Entraguard Bronze, designed for owners of gated residences who wish to control the gate and communicate with visitors from their touch tone telephones.
The unit uses the residence's existing telephone line to provide voice communication and gate control. Arriving visitors simply press the "Call" button, which produces a distinctive ring on the resident's telephone. The resident can speak with the visitor and grant access by pressing the programmed telephone button. A second button can be programmed to command another gate (often a pedestrian gate) or some other relay-driven function.
Uses existing telephone line to call from gate to home
- Programmable from either the unit keypad or from the residence telephone
- Distinctive ring to distinguish gate calls from normal telephone calls
- 2 relays with individually programmable activation times for separate entrances
- Passcode protected PIN entry for up to 50 users
- Waterproof, angled, high reliability, vandal resistant keypad
- LED illuminated keypad, no incandescent bulbs to replace
- Built in microphone and speaker for hands free operation
- Call waiting to allow visitor interruption during telephone conversations
- Call forwarding for instances when no one is home
- Virtually maintenance free
Downloads (appear in a pop-up window):