EntraGuard Titanium Telephone Entry System
The Entraguard Titanium represents a breakthrough in telephone entry by providing 250 tenant capacity with a four-line LCD display in a small, attractive package, all at an extremely low price. The small footprint allows it to be mounted almost anywhere, and its rugged stainless steel enclosure with built-in hood is designed to withstand the toughest environments. Each Titanium can be programmed with three rotating messages for display.
Like its sister products, Entraguard Silver and Entraguard Platinum, the Titanium provides the best telephone entry/access control marriage available by letting the Entraguard function as a node on a PXL access controller network and putting both functions under the acclaimed Doors software umbrella. Each Entraguard Titanium also has two extra relay outputs that can be used in a variety of ways, including turning on a lobby light, unlocking an interior door, etc., by tone commands from the tenant's location or based on an access granted decision. An on-board modem is included for remote programming.
- Stand-alone functionality or seamless integration with Keri's access control system and Doors software for real access control plus telephone entry
- Four line, twenty character per line, soft white, Supertwist, LCD display, with up to three programmable, scrolling messages
- 250 tenant capacity on all units, customer doesn't pay for extra memory capacity
- Up to six digit directory code, seven to fifteen digit phone numbers
- Networkable to manage multiple doors via RS-485
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure
- Built-in hood
- Camera and No Phone Line options