Keri Systems attended Intersec 2017 in Dubai to showcase new and upcoming products
Keri recently participated in Intersec in Dubai, our first time exhibiting since 2010, and we are certainly glad that we did. Steven Abi Mansour (Middle East Regional Manager), Steve Henderson (UK Technical Sales), and Dennis Geiszler (from our California headquarters) manned the booth.
We had a chance to re-connect with many of our existing business partners as well as meet a number of prospective new customers. Keri’s stand was set amongst a number of large and well known industry players, and we were very busy! While discussing business with the booth visitors, we had a chance to show them a number of new or upcoming products, such as:
Out and available now…..
- BioSync Fingerprint Readers
- i2 Box, a tiny computer preloaded with our Doors.NET Software and with the latest Windows updates, all ready to go in order to make Keri installations much easier
- Doors.WEB, our mobile Client
- Visual Doors, a soon-to-be-released simplified Doors.NET client that makes managing a system as simple as can be
- Graphic Maps, a new mapping client that will also allow integration of many types of subsystems, such as burg and fire
- Milestone integration that provides access control system events to be passed to the Milestone VMS
- A new line of NXT readers that are compatible with Mifare cards
- NXT-1D single door controller with WiFi and PoE options
Visitors universally were excited about the new products, and there was also a new degree of optimism from a number of countries that have been mired in the economic downturn as part of the 2008 recession or strife within their countries.
We also had a chance to interview a number of candidates for our newly created position of Technical Support Engineer, who will be based in Dubai but supporting customers throughout the Middle East Region. We hope to have that person in place and commencing their training before the end of February.
We will keep you apprised of those developments, and we will see you back at Intersec in 2018!