(Obsolete Product) EntraGuard Advantage Telephone Entry System
The Entraguard Advantage combines both directory and entrance panels into one attractive and economical package. It uses the same high technology features as the PM 4/5 Series:
- Models available to dial from 25 to 1,000 occupant telephones.
- Nonvolatile EEprom permanent memory eliminates memory loss in the event of power interruption.
- Built-in pre-wired postal lock provision.
- Multiple dialing patterns:
- Long distance (11-digits)
- PBX extensions (Pattern must be specified)
- Accepts occupants' rotary or touch tone phones.
- Units dial out in touch tone, rotary, or "automatic."
- Vandal and weather resistant 16 gauge steel construction.
- User-friendly push button front panel programming.
- Single digit LED display of all programming data.
- Superior "hands-free" speaker quality.
- Call duration programmable from 1 to 99 minutes.
- 4 programmable output relays available.
- Built-in "watch-dog" circuit to verify proper system operation.
- "Listen-in" capability allows a customer to monitor the Entraguard location (hands-free unit only).
- Remote programming via touch tone phone (optional).
- Entrakey® personal access codes.
- FCC registered.
The Entraguard Advantage includes the following features:
- Lighted directory display with lexan viewing screen.
- Optional add-on directory modules.
- Dual panel locks for optimal security.
- Up to 96 floors of elevator control.
- RCP - Remote Control Panel (for elevator control) 16 programmable relays.
- ECP - Expander Control Panel (for elevator control) 8 programmable relays.
- NPL - No Phone Line interface provides calling without a dedicated phone line.