(Obsolete Product) EntraGuard VF Series Telephone Entry System
|How it Works
For visitor entry functions, the Entraguard VF Series is an ideal solution which uses a regular telephone line at an apartment, condominium, office building, or closed community to provide the visitor with communications to a tenant. Phone lines have excellent voice quality assuring positive identification of visitors, and using existing phone lines eliminates costly wiring.
Visitors can use the SCROLL keys to locate an occupant's name on the display, or they can key in the occupant's code number (not the occupant's phone number). They then press the Enter key. The VF dials the actual phone number of the tenant, permitting a normal two-way phone conversation. To allow visitors entry, the occupant dials "9" on the occupant's telephone to prompt the VF to allow entry.
For tenant entry, a variety of different technologies are available to allow tenants to enter using a secure card or tag rather than an easily copied key. The VF system reads the code in this card or tag and admits the tenant if it is valid. Up to two doors or gates can be controlled from one system. Multiple VF systems can be linked on a single phone line to increase the number of controlled entrances. Areas such as spas, recreation centers, and laundry areas are now easily secured through one comprehensive system.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- Answer lobby calls from any phone.
- Personal 4-digit access code (Entrakey® feature).
- Two Form C Relay outputs.
- Communications port for downloading traffic logs to a PC or printer.
- Programmable 2, 3, or 4 digit calling codes.
- Multiple levels of programming passwords.
- Will operate on DC power with a battery for operation - even during power outages.
- Superior 4-line vacuum florescent scrolling display with 20 characters per line. Viewing is extremely clear. Patent pending technology features an optional display cooling method for direct sunlight.
- Three programmable scrolling marquee messages welcome visitors and provide information.
- Entraguard custom software manages all functions of the VF on Windows® 3.1, 95, 98, or NT.
- Network multiple systems per site.
- Optional card reader capability provides tenant access control at up to two doors.
- Uniquely designed, environmentally sealed keypad.
- Constructed of high quality cast aluminum, the front panel's soft lines enhance the lobby of every building.
- Voice mail capability allows visitors to navigate through phone systems and voice mail to reach a tenant.
- Up to 96 floors of elevator control.
- System diagnostics module for easy troubleshooting.
- TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) connector for ADA compliance needs.
- Elevator control.
- No phone line system interface.
- Operates on Windows 3.1, or Windows 95, 98, and NT.
- Password protection for privacy and security.
- Control multiple systems per site.
- Add, modify, and delete tenants.
- Manage all tenant data on one screen.
- Create up to 3 messages, each with its own timer.
- Change settings for all system parameters.
- Upload data or download changes via phone line to the system with ease.