GREAT INSTALLATION FEATURES – DESIGNED WITH THE INSTALLER IN MIND
- On-board diagnostic tests built into the controller firmware
- Diagnostic LEDs on the controller board to assist with troubleshooting communication and controller power issues
- Automatically senses communication method (direct connect to PC or via
- Auto-Configures RS-485 grounding for optimum performance – NO JUMPER SETTINGS
- Quick disconnect terminals
- Software auto-configures system components, no data entry required
- Push-button setting and visual LED display of address selection – NO DIP SWITCHES
The PXL-250 is UL certified under UL-508 (Control Equipment).
LET’S START WITH THE WORLD CLASS HARDWARE:
A RISC-based multiprocessor platform, resulting in the new PXL-250 Tiger Controller, its companion SB-293 Satellite Expansion Board, and high performance, low cost proximity readers.
PXL-250 TIGER CONTROLLER
Has all of the functionality needed to manage a single door, alarm output, and 2 reader ports. A second door can be added when used with SB-293 Satellite Expansion Board.
SB-293 SATELLITE EXPANSION BOARD
Economically provides second door control plus extra general purpose inputs and outputs.
THE SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE PROVIDES:
- 100% Intelligence at each Door
- Expandable 1 or 2 Door(s)-at-a-time
- RS-232 Serial Port for Direct Connection to PC or Connection to Modem for
Remote Multiple Site Management
- Reliable RS-485 Controller Network for up to 256 Doors
- 10,000 User Capacity, Expandable to 70,000
- Support for Keri Proximity Reader or any Wiegand Compatible Reader Technology
All PXL-250 controllers are configured using Keri Systems’ acclaimed Doors for use with Windows Access Control System Software.