PXL-500 Tiger Controller
*Note Keri Systems has breathed new life into legacy PXL-500 systems; renowned for their reliability and functionality. With new upgrade ability under the Doors.NET Client/Server software, traditional PXL-500 based systems customers will enjoy an expanded feature set and extended life. Ultimately, Keri will embark on enhancements to the popular hardware package that will extend the PXL-500 family far into the future. PXL-500 is here for the long term!
The PXL-500 Tiger Controller has all of the functionality needed to manage a single door, alarm output, and 2 reader ports. A second door can be added when used with SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board.
The SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board economically provides second door control plus extra general purpose inputs and outputs.
- Locking Metal Enclosure that can also house KPS-4 Power Supply and battery
- Added RAM for increased cardholder capacity (up to 65K per controller)
- On-board LAN socket for LAN-500 Adapter
- Double row header pins to ensure SB-593 is properly seated on PXL
- Additional LED indicator to confirm SB is properly seated
- RS-232 connector changed from DB-9 to quick disconnect terminal block
- RS-485 continuity indicator LED
- RS-485 connector different size so as not to interconnect with power input
Other Great Installation Features
- On-board diagnostic tests built into the controller firmware
- Diagnostic LEDs on the controller board to assist with troubleshooting communication and controller power issues
- Automatically senses communication method (direct connect to PC or via modem)
- Auto-Configures RS-485 grounding for optimum performance – NO JUMPER SETTINGS
- Quick disconnect terminals
- Software auto-configures system components, no data entry required
- Push-button setting and visual LED display of address selection – NO DIP SWITCHES