Pyramid Series Proximity is a comprehensive new line of proximity OEM readers, cards and tags for access control from Keri.
Users will appreciate the small, ultra thin and attractive packaging of the Pyramid Series Proximity readers. Installing dealers will appreciate their single piece design, standard pass through Wiegand interface, and potted weather and vandal resistant electronics.
There are five readers in the Pyramid Series Proximity family.
- The first proximity reader in the series is the P-300 Cascade Reader, designed to be mounted directly to a metal mullion or doorframe.
- The second is the P-500 Alps Reader, designed to mount to either a single gang U.S. electrical box or any flat surface.
- The third is the P-400 Gibraltar Reader, constructed from a solid piece of stainless steel and intended for areas where crime and vandalism are a constant threat.
- The fourth is the P-600 Rocky Reader and Keypad, combining both a Pyramid Series Proximity reader and the stainless steel Essex Electronics keypad into a single, easy to install unit.
- The fifth is the P-700 Yukon Reader, intended for applications where a longer read range contributes to the convenience of the access system.
Priced below today's market norms, Pyramid Series Proximity Readers (called that due to their thin, distinctive shape), are engineered using ultra-reliable surface mount components and feature a distinctive four-state status LED (red, green, amber, and off) and audio tone. The LED and audio tone can both be controlled independently by the access controller. The single-piece readers operate from 5 to 14 VDC at a current draw typically less than 90 ma and interface via industry standard Wiegand or magnetic stripe output formats, making them compatible with nearly every access controller available.
Most recently, Keri confirms that a license agreement has been concluded with HID Corporation. This agreement allows the complete line of Pyramid Series Proximity Readers to be optionally configured to read HID's proximity access control cards, including the ProxCard II® and ISOProx II®, as well as the Pyramid Series credentials. HID compatible Pyramid Series Proximity Readers are differentiated by a label on the reader indicating the reader includes Prox by HID technology.
The Pyramid Series readers are complemented by a complete line of access credentials. They include the PSC-1 Standard Light Proximity Card featuring a lifetime warranty, the dye sublimation printable, ISO-thin PSM-2 Multi Technology Proximity Card available with a magnetic stripe, and one of the smallest, most durable credentials available, the PSK-3 Proximity Key Ring Tag.
Bid Specification - in PDF format
Bid Specification - in Microsoft Word format
How to Order Pyramid Series Proximity Products
Declaration of Conformity - Keri Systems Products
Pyramid Series Reader Quick Reference
Pyramid Series Proximity Readers Quick Start Guide
HID Compatibility FAQ List