The Entraguard Advantage combines both directory and entrance panels into one attractive and economical package. It uses the same high technology features as the PM 4/5 Series:
- Models available to dial from 25 to 1,000 occupant telephones.
- Nonvolatile EEprom permanent memory eliminates memory loss in the event of power interruption.
- Built-in pre-wired postal lock provision.
- Multiple dialing patterns:
– Local calls (optional 10-digit)
– Long distance (11-digits)
– PBX extensions (Pattern must be specified)
- Accepts occupants’ rotary or touch tone phones.
- Units dial out in touch tone, rotary, or “automatic.”
- Vandal and weather resistant 16 gauge steel construction.
- User-friendly push button front panel programming.
- Single digit LED display of all programming data.
- Superior “hands-free” speaker quality.
- Call duration programmable from 1 to 99 minutes.
- 4 programmable output relays available.
- Built-in “watch-dog” circuit to verify proper system operation.
- “Listen-in” capability allows a customer to monitor the Entraguard location (hands-free unit only).
- Remote programming via touch tone phone (optional).
- Entrakey® personal access codes.
- FCC registered.
The Entraguard Advantage includes the following features:
- Lighted directory display with lexan viewing screen.
- Optional add-on directory modules.
- Dual panel locks for optimal security.
- Up to 96 floors of elevator control.
- RCP – Remote Control Panel (for elevator control) 16 programmable relays.
- ECP – Expander Control Panel (for elevator control) 8 programmable relays.
- NPL – No Phone Line interface provides calling without a dedicated phone line.