EntraGuard Silver Telephone Entry System
Keri’s Entraguard Silver telephone entry unit provides 750 tenant capacity with a large-font, 4-line display in an attractive housing that can also contain a PXL-500 Tiger Controller and an SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board for up to two doors of built-in card access. Like the Entraguard Titanium and Entraguard Platinum, this new unit provides the best telephone entry/access control marriage available by letting the Entraguard function as a node on a PXL controller network and putting both functions under the acclaimed Doors software umbrella.
The rugged, stainless steel housing will stand up to the harshest conditions, and the keypad is lit by LEDs so there are no incandescent bulbs to replace. Each Entraguard Silver also has two extra relay outputs that can be used in a variety of ways, including turning on a lobby light, unlocking an interior door, etc., by tone commands from the tenant’s location or based on an access granted decision. An on-board modem is also included for remote programming.
- Stand-alone functionality or seamless integration with Keri’s access control system and Doors software for real access control plus telephone entry
- Four-line, large font display
- 750 tenant capacity on all units, customer doesn’t pay for extra memory capacity
- Card access for two doors can be added by mounting a PXL-500 Tiger Controller and SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board inside unit
- Up to six digit directory code, seven to fifteen digit phone numbers
- Networkable to manage multiple doors via RS-485
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure
- Camera, No Phone Line, Hooded Mount Kit, Recess Mount Kit options