Keri's new Universal Desktop Enrollment Reader, the RDR-ENR1, provides effortless proximity card enrollment and accommodates multiple technologies in one desktop reader.
Combining Error-Free Credential Enrollment and Ease of Use
The Reader plugs directly into a USB port, effortlessly integrates with Doors.NET software, and it can read a variety of popular third party 125 kHz proximity cards and 13.56 MHz smart cards. The RDR-ENR1 is especially helpful when card numbers or data formats are unknown, which is common in technologies such as MIFARE, EM and others.
- Enroll Credentials at badging station by resenting them to the reader
- Plugs directly into a USB port
- Integrated with Doors.NET software enrollment screen
- Reads a variety of popular 3rd party 125 kHz proximity cards and 13.56 MHz smart cards
- Best used with cards of unknown ID