Keri has introduced the Universal Desktop Enrollment Reader (RDR-ENR1); delivering effortless proximity card enrollment and accommodating multiple technologies in one desktop reader.
Combining Error-Free Credential Enrollment with Ease of Use
The RDR-ENR1 Desktop Card Reader combines numerous technologies into one reader. It reads a variety of third-party 125 Khz proximity cards and 13.56 MHz smart cards, and is especially helpful when card numbers or data formats are unknown, which is common in technologies such as MIFARE and EM. Users will eliminate the need for manual entry and enjoy error-free identification and security.
- Enroll credentials at the badging station by presenting them to the reader
- Plugs directly into a USB port
- Integrates with Doors.NET software enrollment screen
- Reads a variety of popular 3rd party 125 kHz proximity cards and 13.56 MHz smart cards
- Best used with cards of unknown ID