PXL-500 Tiger Controller Hardware Family
*Note – In addition to NXT hardware, Doors.NET now also support the PXL-500 Hardware family. Click here for more details
- PXL-500 Tiger II Controller – The Tiger Controller is the latest in controller design for the access industry. Using the latest design techniques, the PXL-500 platform is designed to reduce the cost of an access control system by 50%, both the equipment costs and the installation labor costs.
- SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board – The SB-593 plugs onto the PXL-500 controller to economically provide 2nd door control plus additional general purpose inputs and outputs.
- Keri’s MS Series Proximity Readers give superior performance in sleek, small, attractive packages. With over 10 years experience as the founders of Indala (now Motorola/Indala), Keri’s RF proximity expertise is unmatched.
- Doors for use with Windows – Sophisticated features, yet designed to be used by real people, not rocket scientists – Doors provides a superior platform for cardholder management, and adds features such as Photo ID Badging and multiple site capability, creating a powerful software package.
Proximity Cards and Tags:
Keri is now manufacturing its own proximity cards and tags, all available in either Keri format (for the Tiger controller) or in 26-bit format (for the IntelliProx 2000), including:
- Standard Light Proximity Card – With a lifetime warranty, the Light Proximity Card is 10% thinner and more wallet friendly than similar proximity cards.
- Multi Technology Card – ISO thin, with and without magnetic stripe, suitable for video imaging.
- Key Ring Tag – The smallest and most durable available, lifetime warranty.