Access Control Hardware
Additional Keri Products to aid your installations
The i² Series Appliances come pre-loaded with appropriate software and are ready, right out-of-the-box, to manage your access control system.
There are three versions to choose from – Each offering more capability and memory.
- 12VDC @ 2.8A with a 1.5A battery charging circuit
- Compact footprint saving space, increasing efficiency
- Supports 100 VAC to 240 VAC input at 50 Hz/60 Hz, no transformer required
Desktop Enrolment Reader
The device is simply plugged into the USB Port of a PC
- Plugs directly into PC’s USB port
- Integrated with Doors.NET software enrollment screen
- Reads a variety of popular 3rd party 125 kHz proximity cards and 13.56 MHz smart cards
Keri Extensive Warranties
We stand by our engineering and craftsmanship and are so confident of reliability that we back our products with extensive industry-leading warranties.
Grow Your Business with a Bespoke Keri Solution
Win new business and grow your security company. We're by your side from initial bid to final inspection.
Tell us your security project's specifications
We begin the process with a 15-30 minute phone call to determine if we have a solution that can meet the needs of your job.
Together, we design an affordable solution
Our expert support team will help you design a security solution that meets your client’s needs and your financial requirements.
We partner with you to win new business
We know that once a plan is designed, there is still a competitive bidding process. We help you convince stakeholders and win new business.
Expert customer support available
Once you’ve closed the sale and are on-site installing our equipment, our expert support team is available in the event that you need assistance.