Networked Access Control Hardware
Keri PXL Series
Reliable Hardware Platform that reduces the total installed cost (Legacy Hardware)
Strong enough to manage a 256-door network, yet tame enough to handle a single door, the PXL-500 continues Keri’s tradition of flexibility and expandability. Its companion SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board simply takes flexibility and expandability one step further.
- 100% Intelligence at each Door
- Expandable 1 or 2 Door(s)-at-a-time
- RS-232 Serial Port for Direct Connection to PC or Connection via TCP/IP or for Remote Multiple Site Management
- Reliable RS-485 Controller Network for up to 256 Doors per site
- 65,000 User Capacity
- Support for Keri Proximity Reader or any Wiegand Compatible Reader Technology
- With embedded MAC address
- LAN Connectivity Available using a Lan520
The PXL-500 Tiger Controller has all of the functionality needed to manage a single door, alarm output, and 2 reader ports. A second door can be added when used with SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board.
MS Series Readers
Keri’s MS Series Proximity Readers give superior performance in sleek, small, attractive packages. With over 10 years experience as the founders of Indala (now Motorola/Indala), Keri’s RF proximity expertise is unmatched.
- Provides flexibility in controller networking
- Use existing Ethernet/LAN where cabling is difficult
- Span long distances while maintaining RS-485 network
- Ability to combine separate, physical sites into a single site for easier programming and management
Entry Panels (Entraguard)
- Stand-alone or integration with Keri’s access control systems
- Up to 5,000 tenant capacity
- Up to six digit directory code, seven to fifteen digit phone numbers
- Networkable to manage multiple doors via RS-485
- Recess Mount Kit, Hooded Enclosure, Camera options
- Turn it on and discover your controllers, then start programming immediately
- Pre-loaded with Doors.NET Access Control Software (either Appliance, Standard or Professional Edition, depending on the model purchased)
- Eliminates errors and variability found in customer-provided or off-the-shelf PCs.
Sophisticated .NET framework and SQL software, operating in a true client/server environment. Doors.NET allows multiple concurrent users, login across multiple concurrent sites, all accomplished without the imposition of third-party royalty fees. You can count on Doors.NET™ for ease of use and administration, as the user interface has been designed around an extremely intuitive front-end.
Grow Your Business with a Bespoke Keri Solution
Win new business and grow your security company. We're by your side from initial bid to final inspection.
Tell us your security project's specifications
We begin the process with a 15-30 minute phone call to determine if we have a solution that can meet the needs of your job.
Together, we design an affordable solution
Our expert support team will help you design a security solution that meets your client’s needs and your financial requirements.
We partner with you to win new business
We know that once a plan is designed, there is still a competitive bidding process. We help you convince stakeholders and win new business.
Expert customer support available
Once you’ve closed the sale and are on-site installing our equipment, our expert support team is available in the event that you need assistance.