Mercury Powered Access Control
The LP1501 is an edge-capable intelligent controller that is expandable up to 8 downstream serial input/output modules and up to 16 MR62e network ready door controllers (for a total of 17 doors/openings). The feature-rich LP1501 provides OEMs with a small footprint, cost-effective dual card reader panel for controlling a single opening. Easy installation with Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) makes the high performance, Ethernet ready LP1501 a top choice for a single-door controller
- 2 Readers, 2 Inputs, 2 Outputs
- OSDP Protocol: Secure channel communications for reader connectivity
- IP-to-the-Door: Supports PoE+ power
- Open Architecture: High performance, reliable platform
- Enhanced Security: Embedded crypto memory chip and data at rest
- Versatile Interoperability: Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the EP controllers
Once configured, the intelligent controller functions independently of the host and can control access and manage sophisticated device processes (such as antipassback and point linking) both onboard and downstream of the LP1501 without host intervention. It also supports OSDP Secure Channel, keypads, biometric readers, Wiegand, clock and data, magnetic stripe, F/2F and supervised F/2F reader technologies.
About Mercury Security
Mercury Security Corporation is the global leader in the supply of OEM access controller hardware. Built on an open platform, with over one million panels sold, Mercury has the largest installed base and greatest accumulated run time of any access hardware provider in the world. Headquartered in Long Beach, California, Mercury has been providing enhanced access control technology since 1992. For more information visit mercury-security.com.