Mercury Powered Access Control
MR16OUT – 16-Output Interface Panel
The multi-device MR16OUT Series 3 interface panel for OEMs is dedicated to point control and monitoring, providing 16 general-purpose outputs as Form C relay contacts. The MR16OUT also provides individually configurable parameters that can be set for timing and for fail-safe versus fail-secure modes.
- 16-Output Interface Panel
- IP-to-the-Door: Supports PoE+ power
- Open Architecture: High performance, reliable platform
- Enhanced Security: Embedded crypto memory chip and data at rest
- Versatile Interoperability: Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the Series 2 controllers
The MR16OUT is configurable to control a variety of outboard devices for general facility control such as lighting, heating/cooling, door, and elevator control. Devices can also be activated by the condition of selected system devices, either locally or regionally, without host intervention.
About Mercury Security
Mercury Security Corporation is the global leader in the supply of OEM access controller hardware. Built on an open platform, with over one million panels sold, Mercury has the largest installed base and greatest accumulated run time of any access hardware provider in the world. Headquartered in Long Beach, California, Mercury has been providing enhanced access control technology since 1992. For more information visit mercury-security.com.