Entraguard Titanium Telephone Entry System
The Entraguard Titanium provides 250 tenant capacity with a four-line LCD display in a small, attractive package, all at an extremely low price. The small footprint allows it to be mounted almost anywhere, and its rugged stainless steel enclosure with built-in hood is designed to withstand the toughest environments. Each Titanium can be programmed with three rotating messages for display.
- Networkable to Manage Multiple Doors via RS-485
- Rugged Stainless Steel Enclosure
- 250 Capacity Count On All Units
- Standalone Functionality Or Integrate to Doors.NET
- Up to Six Digit Directory Code
- 7 to 15 Digit Phone Numbers
- Four Line, Twenty Characters per Line, LCD Display with up to Three Programmable, Scrolling Messages
- Optional Camera, Postal Lock, Mounting Kits, Heater (for cold weather operation)
Like its sister products, Entraguard Silver and Entraguard Platinum, the Titanium provides the best telephone entry/access control marriage available by letting the Entraguard function as a node on a PXL access controller network and putting both functions under the acclaimed Doors.NET software umbrella. Each Entraguard Titanium also has two extra relay outputs that can be used in a variety of ways, including turning on a lobby light, unlocking an interior door, etc., by tone commands from the tenant’s location or based on an access granted decision.