Our longstanding and much loved Doors32 Software is now available only via download from Keri's web site or special order, but is still free of charge. It will continue to be available as long as customers ask for it and computers with compatible operating systems exist. Doors32 has served our customers and the industry well as installer-friendly and user-friendly access control software. With the advancements in Windows Operating System technology, Doors32 is only be compatible through Windows 7, and then only when run in XP Emulation Mode. Keri will not be providing any testing or support for running Doors32 on any later operating systems. Read more about the discontinuation.
The release of version 188.8.131.52 brought PXL-500 support to our newer, more modern Doors.NET software, which has become the default software for use with Keri's PXL-500 family hardware for new shipments unless Doors32 is specifically requested. Doors.NET provides concurrent multiple operator and multiple site capability, integrated video and a host of other sophisticated features that bring more power to your PXL customer offerings.
Doors for use with Windows is a very user-friendly software package, perfect for managing access control applications from 1 to 256 doors, with remote site capability. It has both spreadsheet and dialog box operation to make it easy to use for system operators with any types of computer background, auto-configuration of the system hardware, walk-through "Wizards" that provide step-by-step instruction, and online help. Doors will continue to grow in functionality with new and enhanced features. Designed to be used by real people, not rocket scientists.
Does your supplier give you real Windows software with a full Windows feature set . . . for FREE?
- Has full drag-and-drop functionality
- Supports window resizing and relocation
- Supports simultaneous multiple open windows
- Has step-by-step walkthrough "Wizards"
- Has an extensive help file
- Has a custom communications protocol to minimize GPFs and crashes
- Has both spreadsheet and dialog box modes for cardholder data entry
- Supports either direct connect or dial-out with remote multiple site capability
- Does not require a dedicated PC - it runs in the background with other applications
Most Recent Doors Enhancements:
- Entraguard Platinum and Titanium Support - as an integral part of Doors software, along with existing Entraguard Gold support.
- Backup Utility - A button on the Doors toolbar allows you to easily backup your database and serves as a reminder to execute the backup. This is very important should you experience problems with your PC or hard drive.
- Increased Flexibility for Door Operations - When performing a manual door lock or unlock function, operators can now choose whether scheduled automatic unlock tasks should be allowed or suspended.
- Global Lock - Designates an input that allows a mechanical switch or button to lock all doors in the system.
- Continuous Request to Exit - Unlocks a door and shunts its door sense switch for as long as the RTE input device is active.
- Temporary Cards - The ability to pre-assign future activation and expiration date and time to cardholders, down to the minute.
- Alarm Integration - When used with PXL-510, access and alarm systems can be integrated to provide arming and disarming using the access systems readers, and monitoring and collection of all alarm system activity in Doors.
NOTE: MS-DOS, Windows 3.1, and Windows NT v3.xx are NOT compatible with Doors.
Available Software Translations:
|Translation||Doors||VisionsTM Video 1|
1) Remaining Video translations are pending completion.
*Keri Systems tests all software against new Windows versions, updates, and service packs before release and stating operating system compatibility.