Customers looking for access control for Houses of Worship will find Keri’s access control systems to be uniquely suited for the varied needs of your location(s). Our solutions are highly scalable, and can help you keep your employees, visitors, volunteers and campus safer; all on one interface. Keri Access Control Solutions solve most issues with our standard products; That means you’ll get custom solutions without the customized prices so you’ll see a fast return on your investment.
In this century, the term “Houses of Worship” has come to mean something very different than it did 50 years ago. These days it is not uncommon to find large campuses that house many varied structures, designed to support the activities of a worshiping community. Keri has addressed numerous worship campuses with a mix of technologies, designed to satisfy the requirements of this new breed of community which often houses: electronic valuables, antiquities, precious artifacts, literature, and in fact could be the target of hate crimes.
Keri Systems has both the technology and the experience to secure your worship facilities, whether it be a single church structure or a large complex with schools, residences, worship halls and entertainment venues.
Keri Systems Access Control Solutions & Benefits:
- Implement “zoned” access control during services
- Limit access to childcare, business offices, cash count areas and media rooms
- Grant preferred access control for unique spaces: Card (credential), Key fob, Key pad, Biometric
- Automatically schedule and manage unlocked-states for services and meetings
- Rely on campus-style lock-down and lock-out features for intrusion/attack risks
- Protect congregational valuables in auditable access spaces
- Pre-schedule evening classroom openings for religious education
- Enable tiered management of the system to multiple administrators