Customers looking for access control for Lower and Higher Education will find Keri’s access control systems to be uniquely suited for the varied and unique needs of your location(s). Our TelepathyTM graphical mapping, command and control software allows each institution to maintain administrative privileges of their facility but allows district personnel or first responders to immediately monitor or control situations. Our solutions are highly scalable, and can help you keep track of personnel, students, distinguish between common and restricted spaces, secure areas, records and more; all on one interface. You’ll also bring a new level of safety to everyone on campus and maintain a high level of control in cases of emergencies. Keri Access Control Solutions solve most issues with our standard products; that means you’ll get custom solutions without the customized prices so you’ll see a fast return on your investment.
Most recently, we have seen a proliferation of wireless locks being used to monitor and secure both large and smaller campuses. Keri integrates with the products of several wireless lock manufacturers and in fact, produces one of the most comprehensive interfaces to these locks in the world. Utilizing Keri’s software head-end and the products of a wireless lock manufacturer such as AllegionTM, we are able to provide a combination of hardwired and wireless locks to suit any application and door style. Furthermore, Keri’s software allows for the implementation of system-wide lock-down, partial lock-down, or many varied combinations of emergency locking situations based on threat level.
Keri Systems Access Control Solutions & Benefits:
- Provide timed access to common-use areas
- Combine with video to protect students
- Provide an audit trail of access for investigative purposes
- Activate audible and visual aids to emergency situations
- Enable secure refuge states for active shooter/terror instances
- Enhance security at dorms, through common area access control
- Institute emergency lock-down and lock-out during emergencies
- Implement threat-level activation of emergency access procedures
- Program Timed-Lock and Unlock of perimeter doors for student security