Customers looking for access control for Media and Broadcasting will find Keri’s access control systems to be uniquely suited for the varied needs of your business. Our solutions are highly scalable, and can help you prevent unauthorized access, protect valuable equipment and assets, maintain records and more; all on one interface. Keri Access Control Solutions solve most issues with our standard products; that means you’ll get custom solutions without the customized prices so you’ll see a fast return on your investment.
If you are reading this section, you have come to appreciate the unique challenges posed by the media and broadcasting industry. Always behind the scenes, many would not understand the potential for loss and litigation based on lack of security in this prolific industry. Equipment costs for media and broadcasting can run into the hundreds of thousands and even the millions of dollars. Broadcast locations are typically geographically privileged and would most often be off limits to those whose reputations aren’t known and a prime target to those who would venture to gain an advantage over a crowd. Finally, there are privacy concerns with information and photography that is presented during a filming and which is not meant to be public, prior to editing.
Keri Systems has a full spectrum of products and programs that will bring a sense of control and security to the media and broadcast industry. Contact your Keri Representative to discuss your particular security or access control need and allow them to show you solutions that will reduce your exposure to financial loss and litigation.
Keri Systems Access Control Solutions & Benefits:
- Identify unauthorized access
- Infinitely define security levels for people and spaces
- Implement Roll Call and Muster for emergency situations requiring a head count
- Protect valuable equipment and assets, through area monitoring
- Combine with video to see events when they occur
- Keep a record of who is in the building - when, and for how long
- Limit and monitor the usage of administrator and other accounts
- Remove obsolete user accounts as soon as the user leaves the company